This past fall, the number of polling places within the City of South Milwaukee was reduced from seven to four. Electors previously voting at E.W. Luther School will now vote at the South Milwaukee Public Library, (1907 10th Avenue), those previously voting at Blakewood School will now vote at the City Administration Building (2424 15th Avenue), and those previously voting at the Middle School will now vote at Rawson School (1410 Rawson Avenue).
Residents registering to vote on Election Day will need a Wisconsin driver's license or identification card, and proof of residency if their identification does not list their current address. Anyone who has moved or changed their name will have to update their voter registration.
South Milwaukee residents can contact the City Clerk's office at 762-2222 with questions regarding voting location or registration. Wisconsin residents can verify current voter registration and history at https://vpa.wi.gov
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee Alderman Erik Brooks Launches Bid for Mayor
- Couple Celebrates 50th Wedding Anniversary
- South Milwaukee Political Blog Needed
- Board of Health Vacancy
- Heroes by anyone's definition
- FM Global Awards Grant to Fire Department
- IRS Warns of Tax Scam Targeting Wisconsin Residents
- What You Can Learn At Your Neighborhood Park or Playground
- RCMF Distributes Monetary Grants to Community Organizations
- Common Council to appoint 1st District Alderperson