For Immediate Release
Divine Mercy Parish of South Milwaukee is holding its annual Fun Fest,
Meet your friends and family at our traditional church festival.
“Great music, added to our Fun Fest traditions of wonderful food and
good people, will make it an event you want to attend more then just
one day, “ said Harpo Jankowski, co-chair. Our festival has a great
tradition in our community. It’s an event we plan all year long.”
It starts Friday night with the band Old School, then we welcome back
The Toys, for their 11th year at the festival. Saturday afternoon we
feature Carmen Nickerson and our famous pie eating contest. In the
evening Rhythm Method will perform for the first time at Fun Fest. On
Sunday the spelling bee will take the main stage at noon where
contestants will compete for $200 cash prize. Following will be a
fantastic band called the Swing-O-Matics. Great for dancing and a great
show. The nights music will end with Boo the Band.
A new tents called the Kid Zone will have over 20 games, dunk tank,
blow-up amusement items with wrist-band specials and a stage featuring
family entertainment like Mad Science, Chick- a- Dees and Magic
BINGO is new this year and we are playing all weekend long. Cash
raffle of $5,500 will be awarded Sunday night. Great homemade dinners
are now available with drive-thru service. Fun Fest's famous fish fry on
Friday, Southwoods ribs on Saturday and roasted chicken dinner on Sunday.
Check out www.dmfunfest.com for a list of entertainment schedules.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"