NEW! The Garden Platter - Various fresh fruits and vegetables that students may choose from in place of a potato product or a canned fruit product.
September 14: Hot Dog on a Bun; Baked Beans; French Fries; Double Chocolate Cake
September 15: Southwest Chicken Tortilla w/Spanish Rice & Sour Cream (optional); Corn Niblets or Garden Platter
September 16: Meatballs & Gravy; Mashed Potatoes; Soft Pretzel; California Blend Vegetables or Garden Platter
September 17: BRUNCH FOR LUNCH--Egg & Cheese on a Muffin; Hash Browned Potatoes; Orange Juice Cup or Garden Platter
September 18: Walking Taco w/Corn Chips, Salsa & Lettuce (optional); Mixed Fruit Cup
For more school menus, please see our district’s website at www.sdsm.k12.wi.us Click on the “Parents/Students” link, then click on the “Breakfast/Lunch” link.
Reminder: Households may apply or re-apply for free and reduced price school meals at any time during the school year. Breakfast is included in our program. Application forms are available online at www.sdsm.k12.wi.us (“Parents/Students” link), and at all South Milwaukee schools.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- A Musical Benefit for Project Concern
- Free Culinary Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Oak Creek Campus in June
- Family Movie Night
- Girl Scout Daisy Flower Garden Party
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- South Milwaukee resident received Alverno College degree on May 18
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer