A century ago Sts.Peter and Paul National Polish Catholic Church was founded. Built at 1308 15th Avenue,South Milwaukee,they will celebrate its 100 year presence by hosting an open house September 7,from 12-3 p.m.. People are invited to view photos from the past and tour the beautiful Church which is on the 2nd floor with a chairlift available if needed. There is no charge for the open house and residents are encouraged to come view this historic Church.
An added attraction will be a Polish luncheon served from 12-3 p.m. for $10. Traditional and maybe new delicacies will be offered.
Father Bogumil Czaja,Deacon Jonathon Meus ,and parishioners look forward to all visitors helping the Church celebrate their 100th anniversary.
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- Interfaith Older Adult Programs Announces 2016 Pearls of Wisdom Award Recipients
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- South Milwaukee Residents Invited to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- JB’s on 41 Kicks Off Kids Bowl Free Program with Country Family Fun Day on May 1