A century ago Sts.Peter and Paul National Polish Catholic Church was founded. Built at 1308 15th Avenue,South Milwaukee,they will celebrate its 100 year presence by hosting an open house September 7,from 12-3 p.m.. People are invited to view photos from the past and tour the beautiful Church which is on the 2nd floor with a chairlift available if needed. There is no charge for the open house and residents are encouraged to come view this historic Church.
An added attraction will be a Polish luncheon served from 12-3 p.m. for $10. Traditional and maybe new delicacies will be offered.
Father Bogumil Czaja,Deacon Jonathon Meus ,and parishioners look forward to all visitors helping the Church celebrate their 100th anniversary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System