A century ago Sts.Peter and Paul National Polish Catholic Church was founded. Built at 1308 15th Avenue,South Milwaukee,they will celebrate its 100 year presence by hosting an open house September 7,from 12-3 p.m.. People are invited to view photos from the past and tour the beautiful Church which is on the 2nd floor with a chairlift available if needed. There is no charge for the open house and residents are encouraged to come view this historic Church.
An added attraction will be a Polish luncheon served from 12-3 p.m. for $10. Traditional and maybe new delicacies will be offered.
Father Bogumil Czaja,Deacon Jonathon Meus ,and parishioners look forward to all visitors helping the Church celebrate their 100th anniversary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- French Horn Holiday Flash Mob scheduled for December 6th
- Bridging the Inter-generational Gap
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- HallwenancorSingls Over 40+ in West Allis
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- A Special Need for Communication
- A Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- UEDA announces 13th annual Community Development Summit
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays