A century ago Sts.Peter and Paul National Polish Catholic Church was founded. Built at 1308 15th Avenue,South Milwaukee,they will celebrate its 100 year presence by hosting an open house September 7,from 12-3 p.m.. People are invited to view photos from the past and tour the beautiful Church which is on the 2nd floor with a chairlift available if needed. There is no charge for the open house and residents are encouraged to come view this historic Church.
An added attraction will be a Polish luncheon served from 12-3 p.m. for $10. Traditional and maybe new delicacies will be offered.
Father Bogumil Czaja,Deacon Jonathon Meus ,and parishioners look forward to all visitors helping the Church celebrate their 100th anniversary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Summer Lunch Program for South Milwaukee Kids
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library