The Kohl's Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Mobile Unit brings safety education to South Milwaukee Community Night Out
The Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Mobile Unit brings safety education to South Milwaukee Community Night Out, 2424 15th Avenue, from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, August 20. Play the “Keep Spriggy Safe” game at the interactive digital mobile kiosk and pick up free injury prevention information from the street team.
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Kohl’s Cares® share the mission of keeping kids in our community safe, healthy and injury free. That’s why, together, they developed Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy, an injury prevention program that provides a trusted educational resource for safety in the home, outdoors and on the go. The more families know about safety and injury prevention, the healthier they can be. Visit kohlssafeandhealthy.com for more upcoming tour stops and to learn about injury prevention.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore Option 4.0, The Economic Development Forum for the South Shore, to be held October 14, 2015 at South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center
- Safer Lake Michigan Surf Thanks to New Academic and Governmental Partnership
- Husband and Wife Team Leverage Decades of Business Experience With Transworld Business Advisors of Milwaukee
- Art & Wellness
- Two Brothers One Mind are Bringing the Midwest Monthly Magic Circuit to Milwaukee!!
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Announces the 2015 Honored Businesses
- Join Us for A Harvest Tasting: A Fundraiser for the Cudahy Family Library
- Register for Girl Scouts
- AFS Seeks Host Families
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs