A quick reminder that the Market will be closed July 3rd for Independence Day.
The South Milwaukee Downtown Market organizers are pleased to announce their July market music line up.
The Thursday outdoor markets have had an exceptional run in it's temporary location of 12th & Milwaukee Avenues. Market organizers are optimistic for a grand re-opening sometime in July. The Main music acts typically run 5pm to 7pm and patrons are encouraged to bring lawn chairs.
July 3 - MARKET CLOSED - HAPPY Independence Day.
July 10 Charlene Orffeo Folk Style Guitar/Songwriter
July 17 Mississippi Sawyer (old timey music)
July 24 (Evening on the Avenue) KR Bluegrass
July 31 KR Bluegrass
The Outdoor market continues on Thursdays through October 9th, with no Market on July 3rd. If you make, bake, or grow a product, we’d like to hear from you. Limited stall space is available for the outdoor market.
More information is on the South Milwaukee Downtown Market website at www.smmarket.org or contact Market Manager, Tony Bloom at 414-499-1568.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Teen Lock-in
- Fall into Free Fun!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform