A quick reminder that the Market will be closed July 3rd for Independence Day.
The South Milwaukee Downtown Market organizers are pleased to announce their July market music line up.
The Thursday outdoor markets have had an exceptional run in it's temporary location of 12th & Milwaukee Avenues. Market organizers are optimistic for a grand re-opening sometime in July. The Main music acts typically run 5pm to 7pm and patrons are encouraged to bring lawn chairs.
July 3 - MARKET CLOSED - HAPPY Independence Day.
July 10 Charlene Orffeo Folk Style Guitar/Songwriter
July 17 Mississippi Sawyer (old timey music)
July 24 (Evening on the Avenue) KR Bluegrass
July 31 KR Bluegrass
The Outdoor market continues on Thursdays through October 9th, with no Market on July 3rd. If you make, bake, or grow a product, we’d like to hear from you. Limited stall space is available for the outdoor market.
More information is on the South Milwaukee Downtown Market website at www.smmarket.org or contact Market Manager, Tony Bloom at 414-499-1568.
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library