The South Milwaukee Police Department has a Medicine Collection Program. Don't put medications down the drain or toilet. Protect our water!
Accepted medications include: Prescription medication,over the counter medications, ointments, sprays, inhalers, creams, and pet medications.
Medications that are NOT accepted include: illegal drugs, bio-hazardous material, personal care products(shampoo, soaps, lotions,etc.), NEEDLES/SHARPS,household hazards(paints, pesticides, oil, gas, etc.)
When you bring the medications to the Police Department lobby there is a collection bin with directions on how to proceed with disposal.
If you have questions, please contact the Police Department at 414-768-8060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System