The South Milwaukee Police Department has a Medicine Collection Program. Don't put medications down the drain or toilet. Protect our water!
Accepted medications include: Prescription medication,over the counter medications, ointments, sprays, inhalers, creams, and pet medications.
Medications that are NOT accepted include: illegal drugs, bio-hazardous material, personal care products(shampoo, soaps, lotions,etc.), NEEDLES/SHARPS,household hazards(paints, pesticides, oil, gas, etc.)
When you bring the medications to the Police Department lobby there is a collection bin with directions on how to proceed with disposal.
If you have questions, please contact the Police Department at 414-768-8060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee Human Concerns Partners With Post Office to Stamp Out Hunger
- Cudahy Historical Society First Open House This Saturday
- Confronting Abuse and Neglect at Summer Camp
- We're Going Green for Shabbat!
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- UWP Theatre Presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies