The South Milwaukee Police Department has a Medicine Collection Program. Don't put medications down the drain or toilet. Protect our water!
Accepted medications include: Prescription medication,over the counter medications, ointments, sprays, inhalers, creams, and pet medications.
Medications that are NOT accepted include: illegal drugs, bio-hazardous material, personal care products(shampoo, soaps, lotions,etc.), NEEDLES/SHARPS,household hazards(paints, pesticides, oil, gas, etc.)
When you bring the medications to the Police Department lobby there is a collection bin with directions on how to proceed with disposal.
If you have questions, please contact the Police Department at 414-768-8060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Summer Lunch Program for South Milwaukee Kids
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library