The South Milwaukee Police Department has a Medicine Collection Program. Don't put medications down the drain or toilet. Protect our water!
Accepted medications include: Prescription medication,over the counter medications, ointments, sprays, inhalers, creams, and pet medications.
Medications that are NOT accepted include: illegal drugs, bio-hazardous material, personal care products(shampoo, soaps, lotions,etc.), NEEDLES/SHARPS,household hazards(paints, pesticides, oil, gas, etc.)
When you bring the medications to the Police Department lobby there is a collection bin with directions on how to proceed with disposal.
If you have questions, please contact the Police Department at 414-768-8060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wacky Wednesday Crazy Crafts for Kids August 12
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration