Moms, aunts and grandmas come share a special day in a Royal way with your Princess or Princesses on Sunday, March 23rd from 2pm - 5pm at the Marian Center for Nonprofits, 3211 South Lake Drive.
Milwaukee’s My Princess & Me is a very special event to inspire little girls 5 – 12 years of age to realize their natural imagination can transform into reality in an afternoon of royal entertainment and empowerment....
Girls may dress in their favorite princess costume or best party dress. This is NOT a Competition.
Princess Tickets are $50 and Includes a Tiara, Princess banner, Royal Dining, Cupcake & Princess Punch, Princess hairstyling and make-up application, Nail Painting, Professional Princess Photo w/Royalty or mom, show Ticket to Miss Milwaukee Organization Pageants and the grand finale at 5:00pm. Participating in the “Parade of Princesses” in the Miss Milwaukee Organization Pageants.
Queen Mom, Aunt or Grandma Ticket are $25. It includes the Royal Dining and Show Ticket for Miss Milwaukee Organization Pageant at 5pm.
There will also be live Entertainment by Miss Milwaukee Outstanding Teen 2013 and Miss Southern WI Outstanding Teen 2013, music & dancing, guest appearance & autographs: Miss Southern Wisconsin & others.
Order Tickets Online: www.missmilwaukee.org/
Order by Mail: download the flyer online.
Questions? Email: Doris: firstname.lastname@example.org call (414) 483-6493. Proceeds benefit Children’s Miracle Network and the Miss Milwaukee Scholarship Organization.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"