The Wisconsin Football Coaches' Association has announced that its 34th annual enshrinement into their Hall of Fame will be held in Middleton at the Marriott West on Saturday, March 29, 2014. High school and college coaches will be honored for their outstanding career achievements.
Gregg Dufek, longtime Milwaukee Pulaski High School head football coach and a South Milwaukee resident, will receive the Dave McClain Distinguished Service Award, named for the Wisconsin Badger head coach from 1978-1985.
Tickets for the event are $45 and may be ordered by phone at (414) 281-5183. The reception will be from 4:30-5:30 P.M., with the dinner at 5:30.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Vendor & Craft Fair Fundraiser
- church bazaar
- Community Conversations @ the OCPL: Holocaust Survivor Howard Melton
- Free Yoga for Kids at St. Francis Library
- Mike Pierce to Officially Launch Campaign for 20th Assembly District
- City of Cudahy Arbor Day/ Earth Day Free Event
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- HUGE Kelly Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 26
- Student Employee Honored at UW-Madison Division of University Housing
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair