The Wisconsin Football Coaches' Association has announced that its 34th annual enshrinement into their Hall of Fame will be held in Middleton at the Marriott West on Saturday, March 29, 2014. High school and college coaches will be honored for their outstanding career achievements.
Gregg Dufek, longtime Milwaukee Pulaski High School head football coach and a South Milwaukee resident, will receive the Dave McClain Distinguished Service Award, named for the Wisconsin Badger head coach from 1978-1985.
Tickets for the event are $45 and may be ordered by phone at (414) 281-5183. The reception will be from 4:30-5:30 P.M., with the dinner at 5:30.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser