Looking for something for your kids and teens to do instead of watching TV and complaining of boredom?
Come to the PAGE (Parent Advocates for Gifted Education) 10th Annual "Cool Stuff for Kids" Opportunity Fair! This fair is a free event that connects parents, kids and teens in Southeastern Wisconsin with organizations that offer enrichment classes, programs, camps, and activities during the summer and/or throughout the year for children preschool through high school. Any and all families are welcome to attend.
Cool Stuff for Kids Opportunity Fair
Saturday, February 22, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
South Milwaukee High School
801 Fifteenth Ave.
South Milwaukee, WI
For more details, see the PAGE web site: http://www.cesaonepage.org/cool-stuff-for-kids-opportunity-fair
Some of the attending organizations will be:
* First Robotics - Thomas More
* First Robotics - South Milwaukee
* 4-H of Milwaukee County
* Discovery World
* Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra
* Kettle Moraine Destination Imagination
* Camp Badger Exploring Engineering
* Mad Science
* Children's Edu-Care/Mary Linsmeier Schools
* Milwaukee Area AFS
* Sorce Martial Arts
* Milwaukee Children's Choir
* Civil Air Patrol
* Red Oak Young Writers
* Young Rembrandts
* eAchieve Academy Wisconsin
* UW-Milwaukee College for Kids
* Mad Science
* Wehr Nature Center/Nature in the Parks
* WI Center for Academically Talented Youth
* YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Playworks Wisconsin Staff Receives National Award
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Ince By Ince
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Bay View Business Marks Anniversary by Giving Back
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms