Looking for something for your kids and teens to do instead of watching TV and complaining of boredom?
Come to the PAGE (Parent Advocates for Gifted Education) 10th Annual "Cool Stuff for Kids" Opportunity Fair! This fair is a free event that connects parents, kids and teens in Southeastern Wisconsin with organizations that offer enrichment classes, programs, camps, and activities during the summer and/or throughout the year for children preschool through high school. Any and all families are welcome to attend.
Cool Stuff for Kids Opportunity Fair
Saturday, February 22, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
South Milwaukee High School
801 Fifteenth Ave.
South Milwaukee, WI
For more details, see the PAGE web site: http://www.cesaonepage.org/cool-stuff-for-kids-opportunity-fair
Some of the attending organizations will be:
* First Robotics - Thomas More
* First Robotics - South Milwaukee
* 4-H of Milwaukee County
* Discovery World
* Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra
* Kettle Moraine Destination Imagination
* Camp Badger Exploring Engineering
* Mad Science
* Children's Edu-Care/Mary Linsmeier Schools
* Milwaukee Area AFS
* Sorce Martial Arts
* Milwaukee Children's Choir
* Civil Air Patrol
* Red Oak Young Writers
* Young Rembrandts
* eAchieve Academy Wisconsin
* UW-Milwaukee College for Kids
* Mad Science
* Wehr Nature Center/Nature in the Parks
* WI Center for Academically Talented Youth
* YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- Interfaith Older Adult Programs Announces 2016 Pearls of Wisdom Award Recipients
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- South Milwaukee Residents Invited to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- JB’s on 41 Kicks Off Kids Bowl Free Program with Country Family Fun Day on May 1