The annual membership meeting of the Grant Park Senior Men’s Golf Club is scheduled for 9:00 AM on Friday, March 29th, 2013 at the Grant Park Clubhouse. Interested golfers over 60 years of age are invited to attend. Membership dues for the current season are fifteen dollars ($15).
Members play on twelve (12) reserved second and fourth Fridays from April 26th to October 11th. Prizes for closest to the pin, longest putt, low net scores, and blind bogeys are awarded each outing. In addition members can participate in singles and doubles competition, best ball outings and, county medal play outings on other county courses. The season closes with a banquet and trophy presentations.
For additional information call 414-744-7601
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- Milwaukee Succeeds releases Milestone Report
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests How to Spot and Avoid a Remodeling Scam
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Free Summer Lunch Program
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health
- Garlic Mustard Pickers at First Congregational
- Cecilia Margraff leaves for Miss Wisconsin Competition
- Graef Recognized by Wisconsin Chapter of American Planning Association