John Mueller’s Winter Dance Party, the official tribute to Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper returns by popular demand to the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center on saturday, January 19th, 2013 at 8:00 pm.
The WDP is a live, authentic concert re-creation of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper's final tour and the only show endorsed by the Holly, Valens and Richardson estates.
Tickets are available at the South Milwaukee PAC at 901 15th Ave, or online at www.southmilwaukeepac.org or by calling the box office at (414) 766-5049.
For a complete schedule of performances or more info visit www.winterdanceparty.com
John Mueller, the critically acclaimed former star of the London/Broadway hit musical "Buddy..the Buddy Holly Story," performs as Buddy Holly and Jay P. Richardson fills his legendary father's footsteps as the Big Bopper. Jay is the Bopper's son and brings with him the heritage and feeling that only he can offer. Ray Anthony performs as Ritchie Valens and is a renowned star of the "Legends of Rock and Roll" show at the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas. The very authentic and energetic four piece band(guitar, drums, stand up bass and sax) includes Grammy award winning Mike Acosta on saxaphone.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- Breakfast for a Brighter Tomorrow