This morning, to an older woman's good fortune, I prevented her from falling across one of the MANY ice-covered sidewalks in South Milwaukee. I saw many brave oncoming traffic in order to walk on the roads rather than on the perilous sidewalks. I am on pins and needles every day as my wife, who is a runner, risks injury on the treacherous walks.
I find it disheartening that in this season of caring, there is so much indifference. I fervently suggest heavy fines for unsalted ice-covered walks for businesses as well as residences. Perhaps those that value money more than people will start to pay attention.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday