The South Milwaukee Health Department is inviting anyone who lives or works in South Milwaukee to participate in a focus group on PARENTING as part of out community health improvement plan. We are looking at ways we can support the parents and future parents in our South Milwaukee community.
It will be held on Monday, December 10, 2012 at The South Milwaukee City Hall Council Chambers (south end) from 6:00p - 7:30p. Snacks and beverages will be provided.
Childcare will be available. Please call the South Milwaukee Health Department at 414-768-8055 if childcare is needed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- Concerned Citizen-Public Works Committee Nov 12
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste to be held in South Milwaukee
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market set for Dec 6; Music Lineup Announced
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"