The South Milwaukee Health Department is inviting anyone who lives or works in South Milwaukee to participate in a focus group on PARENTING as part of out community health improvement plan. We are looking at ways we can support the parents and future parents in our South Milwaukee community.
It will be held on Monday, December 10, 2012 at The South Milwaukee City Hall Council Chambers (south end) from 6:00p - 7:30p. Snacks and beverages will be provided.
Childcare will be available. Please call the South Milwaukee Health Department at 414-768-8055 if childcare is needed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses