The South Milwaukee Health Department is inviting anyone who lives or works in South Milwaukee to participate in a focus group on PARENTING as part of out community health improvement plan. We are looking at ways we can support the parents and future parents in our South Milwaukee community.
It will be held on Monday, December 10, 2012 at The South Milwaukee City Hall Council Chambers (south end) from 6:00p - 7:30p. Snacks and beverages will be provided.
Childcare will be available. Please call the South Milwaukee Health Department at 414-768-8055 if childcare is needed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- Postal Service Asks to Please Clear Snow and Ice
- Band Celebrates 80th Anniversary with Community Concert
- Horns a Plenty Christmas Horn Choir returns to South Milwaukee on Dec. 5th
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- Park Friends Welcome Santa