The South Milwaukee Health Department is inviting anyone who lives or works in South Milwaukee to participate in a focus group on PARENTING as part of out community health improvement plan. We are looking at ways we can support the parents and future parents in our South Milwaukee community.
It will be held on Monday, December 10, 2012 at The South Milwaukee City Hall Council Chambers (south end) from 6:00p - 7:30p. Snacks and beverages will be provided.
Childcare will be available. Please call the South Milwaukee Health Department at 414-768-8055 if childcare is needed.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"