The South Milwaukee Health Department is inviting anyone who lives or works in South Milwaukee to participate in a focus group on PARENTING as part of out community health improvement plan. We are looking at ways we can support the parents and future parents in our South Milwaukee community.
It will be held on Monday, December 10, 2012 at The South Milwaukee City Hall Council Chambers (south end) from 6:00p - 7:30p. Snacks and beverages will be provided.
Childcare will be available. Please call the South Milwaukee Health Department at 414-768-8055 if childcare is needed.
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- Interfaith Older Adult Programs Announces 2016 Pearls of Wisdom Award Recipients
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- South Milwaukee Residents Invited to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- JB’s on 41 Kicks Off Kids Bowl Free Program with Country Family Fun Day on May 1