November 8 the South Milwaukee Lions held their first annual Taste of South Milwaukee. Sixteen local restaurants were featured at Salvatore's.
Over 600 people attended the event that was done as a fundraiser. All the money that was raised that evening will stay in South Milwaukee and benefit local organizations. The first group was South Milwaukee Human Concerns. The Lions presented Kris Schill the director of Human Concerns a check for over $900.00 to help replenish their pantry over the upcoming holiday season.
The planning for the second annual Taste of South Milwaukee has begun. The Lions heard some of the concerns of the attendees and have promised to triple the seating and provide better bar service. The event is planned for early November 2013. More information to follow as it becomes available.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"