On November 12, 2012 at 1:30pm in the South Milwaukee Sullivan Gymnasium, South Milwaukee High School will be running another wonderful Veterans Day program, headed up by staff members George Cleveland, Dan Halvorsen, Beth Biskobing and Jim Grassl.
We will be showing a video tribute to local veterans and current service men and women, with many of them in attendance. Veterans are asked to be at the high school guidance office by 1:10pm.
The US Air Force Band Starlifter will be performing at the assembly, making this a very unique event in Wisconsin.
High School student volunteers will be raising money the week before to support Fisher House (the Ronald McDonald equivalent for VA Hospitals). We will be selling t-shirts to raise money as well. If you are interested in a t-shirt or in donating, contact Ante Udovicic (email@example.com or 414-766-5070).
There will be a reception afterward for Veteran guests in the HS library.
We are all very proud of our veterans and those who have chosen to protect this great nation. Thank you for your service!
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library