The Knightwind Ensemble, under the direction of Dr. Erik N. Janners, presents their fall concert titled “Music of Places”. The featured works in this performance are Angels in the Architecture by Frank Ticheli, a work that was premiered in (2008) and inspired by Australia’s Sydney Opera House which features halo-shaped acoustical ornaments hanging from the ceiling, and Lincolnshire Posey, written by famous American composer, Percy Grainger. Also included are masterworks by Adam Gorb, Dana Wilson, Gustav Holst, and more.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
South Milwaukee PAC (901-15th Avenue, South Milwaukee, WI)
Admission: $7/General Admission Pre-Sale
$12/Adult & $7/Seniors & Students at the door
Tickets may be purchased in advance at the South Milwaukee PAC by calling their box office at (414) 766-5049 or go to their website at http://www.southmilwaukeepac.org/.
More information about the Knightwind Ensemble is available online at www.knightwind.org, or follow us on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- South Suburban Mayors' Fit Challenge Kick-Off
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair