The Knightwind Ensemble, under the direction of Dr. Erik N. Janners, presents their fall concert titled “Music of Places”. The featured works in this performance are Angels in the Architecture by Frank Ticheli, a work that was premiered in (2008) and inspired by Australia’s Sydney Opera House which features halo-shaped acoustical ornaments hanging from the ceiling, and Lincolnshire Posey, written by famous American composer, Percy Grainger. Also included are masterworks by Adam Gorb, Dana Wilson, Gustav Holst, and more.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
South Milwaukee PAC (901-15th Avenue, South Milwaukee, WI)
Admission: $7/General Admission Pre-Sale
$12/Adult & $7/Seniors & Students at the door
Tickets may be purchased in advance at the South Milwaukee PAC by calling their box office at (414) 766-5049 or go to their website at http://www.southmilwaukeepac.org/.
More information about the Knightwind Ensemble is available online at www.knightwind.org, or follow us on Facebook.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!