The Knightwind Ensemble, under the direction of Dr. Erik N. Janners, presents their fall concert titled “Music of Places”. The featured works in this performance are Angels in the Architecture by Frank Ticheli, a work that was premiered in (2008) and inspired by Australia’s Sydney Opera House which features halo-shaped acoustical ornaments hanging from the ceiling, and Lincolnshire Posey, written by famous American composer, Percy Grainger. Also included are masterworks by Adam Gorb, Dana Wilson, Gustav Holst, and more.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
South Milwaukee PAC (901-15th Avenue, South Milwaukee, WI)
Admission: $7/General Admission Pre-Sale
$12/Adult & $7/Seniors & Students at the door
Tickets may be purchased in advance at the South Milwaukee PAC by calling their box office at (414) 766-5049 or go to their website at http://www.southmilwaukeepac.org/.
More information about the Knightwind Ensemble is available online at www.knightwind.org, or follow us on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- French Horn Holiday Flash Mob scheduled for December 6th
- Bridging the Inter-generational Gap
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- HallwenancorSingls Over 40+ in West Allis
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- A Special Need for Communication
- A Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- UEDA announces 13th annual Community Development Summit
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays