The Knightwind Ensemble, under the direction of Dr. Erik N. Janners, presents their fall concert titled “Music of Places”. The featured works in this performance are Angels in the Architecture by Frank Ticheli, a work that was premiered in (2008) and inspired by Australia’s Sydney Opera House which features halo-shaped acoustical ornaments hanging from the ceiling, and Lincolnshire Posey, written by famous American composer, Percy Grainger. Also included are masterworks by Adam Gorb, Dana Wilson, Gustav Holst, and more.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
South Milwaukee PAC (901-15th Avenue, South Milwaukee, WI)
Admission: $7/General Admission Pre-Sale
$12/Adult & $7/Seniors & Students at the door
Tickets may be purchased in advance at the South Milwaukee PAC by calling their box office at (414) 766-5049 or go to their website at http://www.southmilwaukeepac.org/.
More information about the Knightwind Ensemble is available online at www.knightwind.org, or follow us on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrate South Milwaukee with a Full Week of Heritage Days Activities
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious