The South Milwaukee Health Department will be holding WALK-IN flu clinics every Thursday between 2pm-4pm. The cost of flu vaccine for adults 19 and older is $28. It is free for children through age 18 and who reside in South Milwaukee. Pneumonia vaccines are $76.50. Medicare Part B will be accepted for both flu and pneumonia vaccines. NO appointment is necessary. Please call the Health Department at 414-768-8055 with any questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee Voter Guide
- UW-Parkside and Choral Arts Society Present "The Sorcerer"
- SM Author's "Animal Teachers" Wins Wisconsin Award
- South Shore enews update
- Oak Creek Library Kid Flicks Thursday April 9 at 1:30 p.m.
- Holy Humor Sunday
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers