The South Milwaukee Health Department will be holding WALK-IN flu clinics every Thursday between 2pm-4pm. The cost of flu vaccine for adults 19 and older is $28. It is free for children through age 18 and who reside in South Milwaukee. Pneumonia vaccines are $76.50. Medicare Part B will be accepted for both flu and pneumonia vaccines. NO appointment is necessary. Please call the Health Department at 414-768-8055 with any questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- Wixon Adds Renee Santy, Food Scientist
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old