The South Milwaukee Health Department will be holding WALK-IN flu clinics every Thursday between 2pm-4pm. The cost of flu vaccine for adults 19 and older is $28. It is free for children through age 18 and who reside in South Milwaukee. Pneumonia vaccines are $76.50. Medicare Part B will be accepted for both flu and pneumonia vaccines. NO appointment is necessary. Please call the Health Department at 414-768-8055 with any questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers Names New Board of Director
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- Paul Davis to host regional Firefighter Combat Challenge on September 12-13