The South Milwaukee Health Department will be holding WALK-IN flu clinics every Thursday between 2pm-4pm. The cost of flu vaccine for adults 19 and older is $28. It is free for children through age 18 and who reside in South Milwaukee. Pneumonia vaccines are $76.50. Medicare Part B will be accepted for both flu and pneumonia vaccines. NO appointment is necessary. Please call the Health Department at 414-768-8055 with any questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin