The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the spring 2012 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Alison Przbelski, a graphic communications and computer science major, is a 2011 graduate of South Milwaukee High School and daughter of Fred and Lisa Przbelski of South Milwaukee.
• Victoria Schaewe, a psychology and pre-physical therapy major, is a 2009 graduate of St. Francis High School and daughter of Don and Theresa Schaewe of Milwaukee.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- Milwaukee Succeeds releases Milestone Report
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests How to Spot and Avoid a Remodeling Scam
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Free Summer Lunch Program
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health
- Garlic Mustard Pickers at First Congregational
- Cecilia Margraff leaves for Miss Wisconsin Competition
- Graef Recognized by Wisconsin Chapter of American Planning Association