Medical College of Wisconsin Doctors Named to U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” List
Four doctors from Milwaukee have been named to U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Top Doctors” list.
Susan M. Jay, M.D., specializes in pediatrics and practices at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Bruce Kaufman, M.D., is a pediatric neurosurgeon practicing at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Paula North, M.D., is a pediatric pathologist practicing at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
J. Frank Wilson, M.D., is a radiation oncologist practicing at Froedtert Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls, Wis.
U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” list is generated by a peer nomination process. The 2012 “Top Doctors” list includes 47 doctors from The Medical College of Wisconsin. Of the doctors selected from southeastern Wisconsin, more than 90 percent are Medical College faculty members representing many different specialties.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- Milwaukee Succeeds releases Milestone Report
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests How to Spot and Avoid a Remodeling Scam
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Free Summer Lunch Program
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health
- Garlic Mustard Pickers at First Congregational
- Cecilia Margraff leaves for Miss Wisconsin Competition
- Graef Recognized by Wisconsin Chapter of American Planning Association