Medical College of Wisconsin Doctors Named to U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” List
Four doctors from Milwaukee have been named to U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Top Doctors” list.
Susan M. Jay, M.D., specializes in pediatrics and practices at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Bruce Kaufman, M.D., is a pediatric neurosurgeon practicing at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Paula North, M.D., is a pediatric pathologist practicing at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
J. Frank Wilson, M.D., is a radiation oncologist practicing at Froedtert Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls, Wis.
U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” list is generated by a peer nomination process. The 2012 “Top Doctors” list includes 47 doctors from The Medical College of Wisconsin. Of the doctors selected from southeastern Wisconsin, more than 90 percent are Medical College faculty members representing many different specialties.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- A Musical Benefit for Project Concern
- Free Culinary Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Oak Creek Campus in June
- Family Movie Night
- Girl Scout Daisy Flower Garden Party
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- South Milwaukee resident received Alverno College degree on May 18
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer