Actors portraying animals from around the world will sing, dance and talk when Kohl’s Wild Theater takes the South Milwaukee Downtown Market stage on Thursday, July 26.
Showtime is 7 p.m. following the farmers’ market at 11th and Milwaukee Avenues.
Admission is free.
Kohl’s Wild Theater is a live, interactive, family-friendly program that promotes conservation of wildlife and animal habitats through drama, puppetry and songs.
During the free 40-minute performance, actors will invite attendees to participate in two professionally performed plays and become part of the action by providing sound effects on cue and helping onstage characters.
Kohl’s Wild Theater is made possible through a partnership between Kohl’s Cares and the Zoological Society of Milwaukee. The South Milwaukee Lions Club is hosting the event.
For more information on the Kohl’s Wild Theater program, visit www.wildtheater.org. Learn more about the farmers’ market at www.smmarket.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Family Movie Night
- Girl Scout Daisy Flower Garden Party
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- South Milwaukee resident received Alverno College degree on May 18
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies