Catholic Singles Dance, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at Saint Rita Parish, 2318 South 61 Street, West Allis.
Dance to music with "Dave Hall" between 7:00 and 11:00 pm, doors opening at 6:45 pm; cost for non-members $9.00 and members $6.00.
Proper dress attire (no jeans) is expected and appreciated. All single adults 21 and over of all Religions are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
and/or my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there will be room in your newspapers for this; thank you for any/all help and co-operation you are able to grant the Catholic Singles Organization.
Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- HamBINGO Thursday February 26 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- UW-Parkside Continuing Education announces new Fund Development Certificate Program
- Wixon Adds Bryan Mazur, Key Account Manager – Consumer Products
- Swingin' Shamrocks School Day Off Workshop
- Too young to steal
- March on Madison Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Kenosha – Support the Menominee People