The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Corissa Myers, an actuarial science major, is a 2011 graduate of South Milwaukee High School and daughter of Ronald Myers and Lynn Myers of South Milwaukee.
• Alison Przbelski, a graphic communication and computer science double major, is a 2011 graduate of South Milwaukee High School and daughter of Fred and Lisa Przbelski of South Milwaukee.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- French Horn Holiday Flash Mob scheduled for December 6th
- Bridging the Inter-generational Gap
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- HallwenancorSingls Over 40+ in West Allis
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- A Special Need for Communication
- A Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- UEDA announces 13th annual Community Development Summit
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays