St. Lucas Ev. Lutheran Church recognizes the gift of motherhood at Mom’s Morning Out on Saturday, May 12.
This year, give yourself an early Mother’s Day present! Bring your children to St. Lucas Ev. Lutheran School, 648 E. Dover Street, for a morning full of activities. While your children are occupied, stop by our Mom’s Room for some pampering and relaxation, shop at our children’s clothing sale or do whatever makes you happy. It’s your call.
“Since moms are usually busy taking care of everyone else, they don’t often take time to do something special for themselves,” said Pastor Unnasch. “Mom’s Morning Out is one way we [St. Lucas] can thank moms in the Bay View community and encourage them to do something special for themselves.”
Children ages 1 year through 4th grade will enjoy adventure time, making crafts and meeting new friends from 9 am to noon. At noon, enjoy a free luncheon with your children.
You won’t find any Martha Stewarts or supermoms here – just real women sharing life. So please join us.
Saturday, May 12
9 am - Noon
Luncheon starts at Noon
St. Lucas Ev. Lutheran School
648 E. Dover St.
Please let us know if your children will be attending by calling 414-483-9122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- Concerned Citizen-Public Works Committee Nov 12
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste to be held in South Milwaukee
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market set for Dec 6; Music Lineup Announced
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Wixon Welcomes Tara Headd, National Account Manager