Hop on into St. Ann Center Saturday, March 24, 2012 between 11:00am and 2:00pm for pictures, egg hunt and a visit with the Easter Bunny. St. Ann Center is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue.
This is an event for the whole family, bring your children or grandchildren! There will be lots of crafts, face painting, and of course a prize-filled Easter Egg Hunt! Don’t forget a picture with the Easter Bunny too!
Kids can visit with the bunny and the parents can shop at The St. Ann Center indoor farmers market that will also held during its regular Saturday hours of 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
St. Ann Center is a national model for community-based health care for seniors as well as children and adults with disabilities. Its intergenerational program provides daycare and wellness activities under one roof for persons of all ages and abilities.
St. Ann Center, at 2801 E. Morgan Ave., is a community based not-for-profit day services facility sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi. It is open to persons of all religious faiths and all abilities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Ability Fest celebrates ADA's 25th Anniversary
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- U14 Storm Baseball Tryouts for 2016
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week