Hop on into St. Ann Center Saturday, March 24, 2012 between 11:00am and 2:00pm for pictures, egg hunt and a visit with the Easter Bunny. St. Ann Center is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue.
This is an event for the whole family, bring your children or grandchildren! There will be lots of crafts, face painting, and of course a prize-filled Easter Egg Hunt! Don’t forget a picture with the Easter Bunny too!
Kids can visit with the bunny and the parents can shop at The St. Ann Center indoor farmers market that will also held during its regular Saturday hours of 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
St. Ann Center is a national model for community-based health care for seniors as well as children and adults with disabilities. Its intergenerational program provides daycare and wellness activities under one roof for persons of all ages and abilities.
St. Ann Center, at 2801 E. Morgan Ave., is a community based not-for-profit day services facility sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi. It is open to persons of all religious faiths and all abilities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park