Hop on into St. Ann Center Saturday, March 24, 2012 between 11:00am and 2:00pm for pictures, egg hunt and a visit with the Easter Bunny. St. Ann Center is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue.
This is an event for the whole family, bring your children or grandchildren! There will be lots of crafts, face painting, and of course a prize-filled Easter Egg Hunt! Don’t forget a picture with the Easter Bunny too!
Kids can visit with the bunny and the parents can shop at The St. Ann Center indoor farmers market that will also held during its regular Saturday hours of 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
St. Ann Center is a national model for community-based health care for seniors as well as children and adults with disabilities. Its intergenerational program provides daycare and wellness activities under one roof for persons of all ages and abilities.
St. Ann Center, at 2801 E. Morgan Ave., is a community based not-for-profit day services facility sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi. It is open to persons of all religious faiths and all abilities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- French Horn Holiday Flash Mob scheduled for December 6th
- Bridging the Inter-generational Gap
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- HallwenancorSingls Over 40+ in West Allis
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- A Special Need for Communication