French Immersion Camp at The Academy of Classical Ballet
Looking for something fun and educational for your child to do this summer? Help them learn a foreign language the easy way, with the Academy of Classical Ballet!
This summer, the Academy of Classical Ballet will be offering area children a unique and amazing opportunity, the opportunity to accquire a new language. With the budget cuts at most area schools, many students no longer have the opportunity to learn French or other languages at school. ACB's French camp is an excellent chance to expose your child to a foreign language, and help them to acquire a real world understanding that is relevant to them.
This exciting three day non-dance camp will use media, spoken word, as well as drama to rapidly develop and increase French comprehension in an easy, fun, and natural manner.This camp is focused on accquiring a real working French vocabulary in a short amount of time.
The way that the French language is introduced and reinforced is the key to rapid understanding. The camp makes learning French effortless because students are fully engaged and just 'having fun'. Students who come with zero French language knowledge leave with an amazing vocabulary and understanding of the French language. Students with previous French training will be able to hone and strengthen their language skills as well. Children will be able to use what they've learned and demonstrate their understanding at the end of camp for parents.
The French Language Camp is open to all children ages 8 and up, and is a non-dance camp that requires no audition or previous enrollment at the Academy of Classical Ballet. The camp runs July 24th-26th. Space in this camp is limited. Early registration is vital to ensure your child's spot in this one-of-a-kind camp. All registration must be in by June 24.
For more information about the Academy of Classical Ballet, their classes or to register please visit online at milwaukeekidsdance.com, or call 414-243-5171 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrate South Milwaukee with a Full Week of Heritage Days Activities
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious