French Immersion Camp at The Academy of Classical Ballet
Looking for something fun and educational for your child to do this summer? Help them learn a foreign language the easy way, with the Academy of Classical Ballet!
This summer, the Academy of Classical Ballet will be offering area children a unique and amazing opportunity, the opportunity to accquire a new language. With the budget cuts at most area schools, many students no longer have the opportunity to learn French or other languages at school. ACB's French camp is an excellent chance to expose your child to a foreign language, and help them to acquire a real world understanding that is relevant to them.
This exciting three day non-dance camp will use media, spoken word, as well as drama to rapidly develop and increase French comprehension in an easy, fun, and natural manner.This camp is focused on accquiring a real working French vocabulary in a short amount of time.
The way that the French language is introduced and reinforced is the key to rapid understanding. The camp makes learning French effortless because students are fully engaged and just 'having fun'. Students who come with zero French language knowledge leave with an amazing vocabulary and understanding of the French language. Students with previous French training will be able to hone and strengthen their language skills as well. Children will be able to use what they've learned and demonstrate their understanding at the end of camp for parents.
The French Language Camp is open to all children ages 8 and up, and is a non-dance camp that requires no audition or previous enrollment at the Academy of Classical Ballet. The camp runs July 24th-26th. Space in this camp is limited. Early registration is vital to ensure your child's spot in this one-of-a-kind camp. All registration must be in by June 24.
For more information about the Academy of Classical Ballet, their classes or to register please visit online at milwaukeekidsdance.com, or call 414-243-5171 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7