UW-Whitewater, UW-Stout, UW-Oshkosh and Hamline University will be competing in the largest NCAA gymnastics meet hosted in Milwaukee in recent years at Midwest Twisters’ Hal’s Harley-Davidson Invite on Friday February 17, 2012. UW-Whitewater is currently undefeated halfway through their season this includes defeating 2011 National Champions, UW-LaCrosse. Currently ranked 6th in the nation Whitewater is the favorite to win. Competition will begin at 7:00pm at The Frontier Airlines Center, downtown.
Midwest Twisters Gymnastics will be hosting its 10th Annual Gymnastics Invite supported by Hal’s Harley-Davidson February 17-19, 2012 at The Frontier Airlines Center – Downtown, Milwaukee.
Over 1,700 gymnasts will compete in the three-day event representing four NCAA university gymnastics’ teams and gymnastics clubs throughout the Midwest making this one of the premier gymnastics meets in the state. The invitational will include both girls and boys USA-Gymnastics sanctioned competition in three different competition gyms.
The invite receives a lot of community support. The biggest supporter has been Hal's Harley-Davidson of New Berlin. For years, Hal’s has generously donated a motorcycle for the weekend for athletes to have their photographs taken on.
Athletes range from beginners/entry level to college scholarship recipients. Saturday evening’s session will marquee the event with some of the top level female gymnasts around. Many of the athletes have already received NCAA scholarships or are being pursued by top-level colleges. This session is not to be missed!
The competition is open to the public and tickets can be purchased at the door. For more information on the event please visit www.MidwestTwisters.com or contact them via email at email@example.com . Midwest Twisters has locations in Hartland, Franklin and Oak Creek
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Bay View Business Marks Anniversary by Giving Back
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- School District of South Milwaukee 1st in Southeastern Wisconsin to be Awarded AdvancED School System Accreditation
- Church Celebrates 100 years
- The Kohl's Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Mobile Unit brings safety education to South Milwaukee Community Night Out
- South Milwaukee’s Janet Halfmann Releases 40th Children's Book—"Animal Teachers"
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th