The South Side Scholarship Foundation (SSSF) has been working since 1969 to raise funds in our community to give scholarships to youth and adults pursuing post-high school education. The SSSF, originally chartered by a handful of Bay View volunteers, now includes members from throughout greater Milwaukee.
We are proud of our achievements, giving away over $366,000 in financial assistance to students over the last 44 years. Last year alone we we awarded 25 $750.00 scholarships to deserving students.
Our major fundraiser is our Annual Mardi Gras Dinner Dance held at the Oak Creek Community Center on February 18, 2012. Tickets are $35, and the event includes dinner, live music (by Six Pack), raffles/auctions, and FUN. For more info. call Glenna 414/744-9250 or Lynn 414-763-3046
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th
- Kathi Miller Presents "De-Clutter Today for a Carefree Tomorrow"
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter