Long-time Milwaukee company encourages businesses to join in their city-wide food drive
C.H. Coakley has again launched the Dinner on the Mayflower food drive, an effort which will support a city-wide food drive, benefiting Hunger Task Force’s Food for Families program.
Participating in Dinner on the Mayflower will allow area businesses to hold a food drive at their location without having to coordinate the logistics of pickup and delivery of food barrels. C.H. Coakley is again challenging Milwaukee-area companies to participate in the effort by placing a food barrel in their establishment and encouraging donations from employees and/or customers.
Participation is easy.
1. Contact Liz Williams, Event Coordinator at 414-372-7000 or email@example.com to let us know you want your business to be involved. The deadline for responding is Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
2. The food barrel will be delivered on Tuesday, November 1, 2011.
3. Encourage employees and clients to bring in a non-perishable food item or two and put them in the barrel.
4. C.H. Coakley will pick up your barrel of donated food in one of our Mayflower trucks on Wednesday, November 16, 2011.
“Families around Milwaukee who find themselves in need should utilize the Hunger Task Force, where they really reach out and assist those who have little or no food to eat,” stated Michael Coakley, managing partner of C.H. Coakley. “With the Dinner on the Mayflower food drive, our goal is that fewer families will wake up hungry. We make this food drive almost effortless and fun for participating companies - every business should be involved with this.”
About Hunger Task Force
Hunger Task Force is an anti-hunger organization which believes that every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. Hunger Task Force works to prevent hunger and malnutrition by providing free food to people in need today and by promoting social policies to achieve food security tomorrow. For more information, visit www.HungerTaskForce.org or contact Dana Hartenstein at (414) 588-1131.
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; off-site record retention & retrieval, commercial moving, warehouse, logistics, secure data services, micro-graphics, printing, and portable storage. C.H. Coakley, along with its Mayflower moving division, provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving, and storage needs serving literally thousands of area businesses since the firm was founded by Mr. Charles H. Coakley in 1978. For more information, visit www.CHcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- Interfaith Older Adult Programs Announces 2016 Pearls of Wisdom Award Recipients
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- South Milwaukee Residents Invited to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- JB’s on 41 Kicks Off Kids Bowl Free Program with Country Family Fun Day on May 1
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry