You won’t have to cook dinner on April 16.
Hop on over to St. Ann Center for Dinner with the Easter Bunny.
Pack up the kids; bring the whole family for a delicious dinner of ham, potato pancakes, carrots, apple sauce and drinks.
Everyone will be fully entertained with crafts, face painting, and of course a prize-filled Easter Egg Hunt! The Easter Bunny will be bouncing in for pictures with the kids! Don’t forget your camera! (Pictures will be available for purchase for a nominal fee)
Date: Saturday, April 16
Time 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Place: 2801 E. Morgan Avenue, Milwaukee 53207 (a handicapped accessible facility)
Cost: $7 in advance - Ages 2-12 years (1 & under FREE)
$8 at the door per person
$3 adult (food ticket)
It helps us if we know how many to expect please call 414-977-5034 to save your seat!
Volunteers are always appreciated, to volunteer at this event call Delma at: 414-977-5034
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Bay View Business Marks Anniversary by Giving Back
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- School District of South Milwaukee 1st in Southeastern Wisconsin to be Awarded AdvancED School System Accreditation
- Church Celebrates 100 years
- The Kohl's Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Mobile Unit brings safety education to South Milwaukee Community Night Out
- South Milwaukee’s Janet Halfmann Releases 40th Children's Book—"Animal Teachers"