The South Milwaukee Health Department will offer Flu Shots for adults and children EVERY THURSDAY 2:00-4:00pm starting January 6, 2011 through March 31, 2011.
Cost for adults is $15.00. Children shots are free. This is a walk-in clinic, no appointments are necessary. Any questions, please call us at 414-768-8055.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Combined Churches Concert
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- South Milwaukee Music Department and Music Parents Jointly Host District Solo and Ensemble
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Take Care of Your Mouth