The South Milwaukee Health Department will offer Flu Shots for adults and children EVERY THURSDAY 2:00-4:00pm starting January 6, 2011 through March 31, 2011.
Cost for adults is $15.00. Children shots are free. This is a walk-in clinic, no appointments are necessary. Any questions, please call us at 414-768-8055.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Playworks Wisconsin Staff Receives National Award
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Ince By Ince
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Bay View Business Marks Anniversary by Giving Back
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms