The South Milwaukee Health Department will offer Flu Shots for adults and children EVERY THURSDAY 2:00-4:00pm starting January 6, 2011 through March 31, 2011.
Cost for adults is $15.00. Children shots are free. This is a walk-in clinic, no appointments are necessary. Any questions, please call us at 414-768-8055.
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library