SMSH Class of 1980, it's hard to believe it's been 30 years! Let's get together, cathch up and celebrate!
DATE: Friday, November 26, 2010
WHERE: Clarion Hotel
5311 S Howell Ave (across from the airport)
Food, drink, good conversation, music and dancing
5:00 PM – Midnight
Letters were sent out August 23, 2010. For more information or if you don’t receive your letter contact Kelly Weiss @ email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- South Shore Option 4.0, The Economic Development Forum for the South Shore, to be held October 14, 2015 at South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center
- Safer Lake Michigan Surf Thanks to New Academic and Governmental Partnership