SMSH Class of 1980, it's hard to believe it's been 30 years! Let's get together, cathch up and celebrate!
DATE: Friday, November 26, 2010
WHERE: Clarion Hotel
5311 S Howell Ave (across from the airport)
Food, drink, good conversation, music and dancing
5:00 PM – Midnight
Letters were sent out August 23, 2010. For more information or if you don’t receive your letter contact Kelly Weiss @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- South Suburban Mayors' Fit Challenge Kick-Off
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair