SMSH Class of 1980, it's hard to believe it's been 30 years! Let's get together, cathch up and celebrate!
DATE: Friday, November 26, 2010
WHERE: Clarion Hotel
5311 S Howell Ave (across from the airport)
Food, drink, good conversation, music and dancing
5:00 PM – Midnight
Letters were sent out August 23, 2010. For more information or if you don’t receive your letter contact Kelly Weiss @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser