A 31-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for battery after allegedly beating woman and leaving her when she did not know where they were.
According to the South Milwaukee police report:
The man and a 22-year-old Milwaukee woman had been at a bar on the south side of Milwaukee and became lost after leaving.
When they arrived in South Milwaukee, the man asked the woman where they were and she did not know.
He became angry, punched and kicked her several times, and dragged her out of his car, and left her in the 800 block of Park Avenue. The caller heard a scream for help around that time.
He was stopped shortly afterward by police in Oak Creek.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Man cited for battery after striking man in face with skateboard
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17