A 31-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for battery after allegedly beating woman and leaving her when she did not know where they were.
According to the South Milwaukee police report:
The man and a 22-year-old Milwaukee woman had been at a bar on the south side of Milwaukee and became lost after leaving.
When they arrived in South Milwaukee, the man asked the woman where they were and she did not know.
He became angry, punched and kicked her several times, and dragged her out of his car, and left her in the 800 block of Park Avenue. The caller heard a scream for help around that time.
He was stopped shortly afterward by police in Oak Creek.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: Dec. 4, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 20, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Building residents cited after fight breaks out about mail
- South Shore police report: October 30, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014