· A $125 chainsaw, a $125 marine battery and a $25 plastic gas can with five gallons fuel in it were stolen from a locked residential garage in the 3300 block of East Lunham Avenue between Sept. 17 and Oct. 1. The incident was not reported until Oct. 4, and despite the door being locked, no signs of forced entry were found.
· A damaged cellphone was reported stolen from a residence in the 3700 block of East Morris Avenue at 3:05 p.m. Oct. 4 and could have been stolen anytime since 7 p.m. Sept. 20. The damaged phone must be sent back to the manufacturer or else the victim must pay $600 for the replacement.
· Cash in the amount of $190 was stolen from a locked locker in the men's room at YMCA, 3244 E. College Ave., between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m. Sept. 26.
· An $80 tablet was stolen from the yard of a residence in the 2600 block of East Edgerton Avenue around 8 p.m. Sept. 29 after the owner forgot it outside.
· An $800 chainsaw, a $600 chainsaw and four $60 automotive batteries were stolen from the back of a truck parked at Cudahy Self Storage, 4958 S. Whitnall Ave., between 5 p.m. Sept. 29 and 3 p.m. Sept. 30.
· A $60 pair of shoes was stolen from the top of a locker in a girls locker room at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, between 10:56 and 11:48 a.m. Sept. 30.
· About $50 of Adderall pills, CDs, loose change and other items were stolen from an unlocked car parked in the alley behind the 3700 block of East Underwood Avenue between 8 p.m. Sept. 30 and 6 a.m. Oct. 1.
· A 45-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for shoplifting at Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 1:25 p.m. Oct. 1 after he attempted to steal $47 of men's hygienic products. The man was also on probation for a previous theft case.
· A 15-year-old Cudahy boy was arrested for shoplifting, at Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 7:53 p.m. Oct. 1 after he tried to conceal a bottle of alcohol in pants. He was cited for possession of tobacco products after police found an opened package of cigars in his pocket. A warrant was also out for his arrest for running away from a juvenile facility.
· A rear license plate was reported stolen from a car parked in the 3700 block of East Plankinton Avenue at 10:41 a.m. Oct. 4, but the victim reported that the theft could have occurred at any time in the preceding four days.
· A 44-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for shoplifting at Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., at 8:01 p.m. Oct. 4 after she tried to leave the store with a bag of 11 items valued at $139. She reported that the theft was accidental and that she is on several medications for mental health issues.
· A 15-year-old Cudahy boy was punched in the face that caused him a facial fracture and three loose teeth after he got into a fight with a 17-year-old Cudahy boy at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, at 11:25 a.m. Oct. 1. The argument began when the younger boy directed a racially offensive comment at the older boy, which prompted a confrontation and pushing between the two. The fight ended when the older boy punched the other boy in the face, causing him to stumble back, trip over a chair and fall to the ground. No one has been cited for the incident, but the case is being reviewed by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office.
· A 22-year-old Racine man was arrested for drunken driving, first offense, after he was pulled over at Packard and College avenues for speeding at 1:34 a.m. Sept. 26. The man had a blood alcohol content of 0.13. The man was also cited for speeding, driving after suspension and driving without proof of his insurance. The man also had a warrant out for his arrest with the Oak Creek Police Department.
· A 47-year-old Oak Creek woman was arrested for drunken driving, first offense, after the she was stopped for speeding in the 3500 block of East College Avenue at 12:46 a.m. Oct. 5. She had a BAC of 0.16. She was also cited for speeding.
· A 38-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct at a residence in the 5100 block of South Packard Avenue at 11 p.m. Sept. 29 after he, so drunk that he was mumbling and drooling on himself, walked into the occupied residence where he did not know anyone to find a place to sleep. After a preliminary breath test showed the man's BAC was 0.30, responding officers took him to St. Luke's South Shore Hospital.
· Cudahy police responded to three domestic incidents between Sept. 28 and Oct. 5.
· A $1,100 laptop computer and a $50 laptop carrying case were stolen from the trunk of a car while it was parked in the 3900 block of South Kingan Avenue between 6 p.m. Sept. 28 and 7:30 a.m. Sept. 29. Despite the victim reporting the car locked, no signs of forced entry were found.
· A $150 digital media player and loose change were stolen from a car parked in an unlocked garage in the 3500 block of East Lunham Avenue between 8 p.m. Sept. 28 and 11:29 a.m. Sept. 29.
· St. Francis police responded to one domestic violence incident between Sept. 28 and Oct. 5.
Reports not available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 7, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 9, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 2, 2015
- South Shore police report: March 19, 2015
- South Shore police report: March 5, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 26, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 19, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 12, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 5, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 29, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 22, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 15, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 1, 2015
- South Shore police report: Dec. 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: Dec. 4, 2014