· A $300 Xbox gaming system, a $600 laptop computer,a $300 iPod Touch and a $360 camera and bag were taken from a home in the 3300 block of East Grange Avenue about 12:30 p.m. July 9. The resident left his house unlocked while he installed a car part for two men, and he suspects that these men entered his home while he was working.
· An unidentified man pumped $30 of gas into his car at Citgo, 4570 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., without paying for the fuel, about 12:30 a.m. July 11.
· A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving during a traffic stop in the 4500 block of South Lake Drive about 1:30 a.m. July 8, after he was pulled over for speeding. The man had a blood-alcohol content of 0.16.
· The rear, passenger-side window of a car was found smashed in the 4800 block of South Sheridan Drive about 4 p.m. July 6. Damage is estimated at $300.
· Graffiti was found on two buildings in the 5800 block of South Packard Avenue on July 9. The first report came from Payday Loans, 5801 S. Packard Ave., about 11 a.m., where the word "gold" was written on a rear door to the building in black marker. It will cost about $5 to remove. The second report came from an office building at 5820 S. Packard Ave., about 2 p.m., where "gold" was spray-painted in brown on the east-side door. It will cost about $200 to remove.
· A window was broken at the Cudahy School District administrative building, 2915 E. Ramsey Ave., about 2:30 p.m. July 9, after an object was thrown at it. The window will cost $400 to replace.
· An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for obstructing an officer during a traffic stop in the 6200 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue about 9 p.m. July 9, after he gave police two false identities for a passenger who fled from the car during the stop. The man who fled was not caught, but was eventually identified as a 20-year-old Milwaukee man who has a Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office warrant for a drug-related offense. While fleeing, the man left a backpack that contained drug paraphernalia and about $815 worth of stolen cellphones, iPods, jewelry, a wallet with IDs and other items, including the homework of a student in Greenfield.
· The Cudahy Police Department responded to three incidents of domestic violence between July 6 and July 13.
· Graffiti was found on two buildings in the 1300 block of East Bolivar Avenue the morning of July 11. The first report came from Wixon, 1390 E. Bolivar Ave., about 9 a.m., where the words "side effects of aero sol" and "numic" were spray-painted in black, blue and green during the preceding night or morning. The paint will cost about $350 to remove. The other case was at King Case, 1306 E. Bolivar Ave., where about $200 in damage in the same colors was done to the building and a nearby truck. Video surveillance at the second scene recorded a man causing the damage about 11:30 p.m. July 10.
· A 24-year-old Racine man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop in the 3900 block of South Lipton Avenue about 10:30 p.m. July 3. The man was an occupant of a car that was pulled over for speeding and tried to hide a marijuana pipe from police after the car was stopped. Another 24-year-old Racine man in the car was arrested on a warrant.
· The St. Francis Police Department responded to one incident of domestic violence between July 6 and July 13.
· A 38-year-old South Milwaukee woman was attacked by three men after they kicked in the door of her home in 3000 block of 15th Avenue about 8 p.m. July 7. The men were looking for a man that lives with the woman in relation to drug deal gone bad. No arrests have been made.
· A 14-year-old South Milwaukee boy was arrested for battery at his home about 7:30 p.m. July 5, after he, with two other boys, stole a hat from another boy in the 1500 block of Michigan Avenue. When the victim attempted to get his hat back, the arrested boy punched him in the face, breaking his nose.
· A 19-year-old Oak Creek man and an 18-year-old Cudahy man were cited for disorderly conduct after they got into a fight at Taco Bell, 112 N. Chicago Ave., about 5 p.m. July 10.
· A set of $10 bike pegs were reported stolen from a home in the 500 block of Southtowne Place about 7 p.m. July 6. The bike that the pegs were attached to was left behind.
· A $125 air conditioner was reported stolen and a window damaged in the process at South Milwaukee United Methodist, 1327 Marshall Ave., about 7:30 a.m. July 8.
· A handicapped-parking placard was reported stolen from a car in the 1900 block of Seventh Avenue about 10:30 a.m. July 8.
· A purse containing items valued at $253 was reported stolen from an unlocked car at Grant Park, 100 Hawthorne Ave., about 3:30 p.m. July 8.
· A stone statue of an eagle was reported stolen from a yard in the 3200 block of 15th Avenue about 9:30 a.m. July 9.
· Tools were stolen from a van in the 700 block of North Chicago Avenue about 1 p.m. July 10.
· Three purses, containing cash, cellphones, credit cards and other items, were reported stolen from the trunk of a car at the Seven Bridges parking lot in Grant Park, 100 Hawthorne Ave., about 9 p.m. July 11.
· A 15-year-old Milwaukee boy and a 15-year-old South Milwaukee boy were arrested for stealing a car from the 1200 block of Missouri Avenue during the early morning of July 12. The boys tried to sell the $8,000 2003 Honda Odyssey to an auto salvage company that morning at Grant and 25th streets in Milwaukee, but the buyer refused and alerted police when he learned the car was stolen. The Milwaukee boy was arrested by that city's police and the South Milwaukee boy came into the department for another case. The van was found in Cudahy and returned.
· A $500 1997 Honda Accord was stolen from the 1300 block of Michigan Avenue the evening of July 11 or early morning of July 12. The car was found in Cudahy later that morning.
· Half a bottle of cologne was reported stolen from an unlocked car in an alley in the 1300 block of Manitoba Avenue about 11:30 a.m. July 12.
· A mountain bike was stolen from a yard in the 1300 block of Rawson Avenue at 2 p.m. July 12.
· A 26-year-old Brookfield man was arrested for drug possession after he was found sleeping on a picnic table in Grant Park, 100 Hawthorne Ave., about 11:30 p.m. July 7. An officer found a small bag on the man, and the man freely admitted that it contained marijuana.
· A 44-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving during a traffic stop for speeding in the 800 block of 15th Avenue about 2 a.m. July 6. The man had a BAC of 0.18.
· A 60-year-old Franklin man was arrested for drunken driving near Marquette and 10th avenues about 1 a.m. July 8, after the man was seen driving with a flat tire. The man did not take a breath test, and his BAC was not yet available.
· A 27-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for drunken driving during a traffic stop in the 600 block of Madison Avenue about 10:30 p.m. July 9 while police were investigating a scene he made at Bottoms Up Tavern, 500 Madison Ave. Police were initially called because the man was kicking the door of the bar, punching items on the bar and refusing to leave. The man caused about $250 in damage at the bar and was cited for disorderly conduct. The man refused to take a breath test, and his BAC was not yet available.
· A brick steeple was found pushed over and laying on the ground at Taco Bell, 112 N. Chicago Ave., about 8 a.m. July 6. No damage estimate was available.
· The front window of a home in the 1300 block of Madison Avenue was found smashed about 2 p.m. July 8. The window will cost $200 to replace.
· A bucket was found to have been smashed on the hood of a car in the 700 block of Marquette Avenue about 8:30 a.m. July 10. The smashed bucket caused scratches that will cost about $200 to repair.
· A 32-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested in the 500 block of Lakeview Avenue about 11 p.m. July 10, after she admitted to slashing her boyfriend's tires minutes earlier. Damage is estimated at $200.
· A 20-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for underage consumption of alcohol at Chicago Avenue and Oak Creek Parkway about 4 a.m. July 10, after police spotted him stumbling in the middle of the road, highly intoxicated. He was taken to the police station until he was sober enough to get home.
· A 32-year-old South Milwaukee man and a 30-year-old South Milwaukee man were arrested for disorderly conduct at a home in the 1200 block of 17th Avenue about 7:30 p.m. July 11. The second man is a former employee of the first man and he came to the residence over a payment dispute.
· The South Milwaukee Police Department responded to six incidents of domestic violence between July 6 and July 12.
- South Shore police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 7, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 31, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 24, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 17, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 10, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 3, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 25, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 18, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Jan. 14, 2016 issue