An 18-year-old man, driving a vehicle without the owner's permission, backed it up, did a "Fast and Furious" maneuver, crashed through a fence and into a boat Jan. 9.
According to the South Milwaukee police report:
The 18-year-old South Milwaukee man "was backing up the hill from the foot of Marshall Avenue and did a 'Fast and Furious' maneuver, losing control and left the roadway" shortly after 4 a.m. Jan. 9.
The man, driving his mother's SUV without her permission, went through the South Milwaukee Yacht Club fence and down an embankment and into a boat owned by an Oak Creek woman.
He was cited for reckless driving and operating without a license. Damage to the boat was estimated at $4,500. Damage to the fence was estimated at $5,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Man cited for battery after striking man in face with skateboard
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28