An 18-year-old man, driving a vehicle without the owner's permission, backed it up, did a "Fast and Furious" maneuver, crashed through a fence and into a boat Jan. 9.
According to the South Milwaukee police report:
The 18-year-old South Milwaukee man "was backing up the hill from the foot of Marshall Avenue and did a 'Fast and Furious' maneuver, losing control and left the roadway" shortly after 4 a.m. Jan. 9.
The man, driving his mother's SUV without her permission, went through the South Milwaukee Yacht Club fence and down an embankment and into a boat owned by an Oak Creek woman.
He was cited for reckless driving and operating without a license. Damage to the boat was estimated at $4,500. Damage to the fence was estimated at $5,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- South Shore police report: May 7, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect