A 39-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for following too closely after he hit another vehicle and then got out of his car and yelled at the other driveer Jan. 9.
According to the South Milwaukee police report:
A 31-year-old Milwaukee driver was making a left turn from South Chicago Avenue onto Drexel Boulevard about 6 p.m. Jan. 9. The Oak Creek driver "had been traveling at a high rate of speed behind him to make the yellow light."
The Milwaukee driver pulled to the right to let the Oak Creek driver pass, when he "passed him on the left, then turned his car in front of him, striking his vehicle." The Oak Creek man "then exited his vehicle, came up to his door, and began to yell and swear at him." He was cited for following too closely.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Man cited for battery after striking man in face with skateboard