A fight broke out at South Milwaukee High School on Dec. 21 after a basketball game between recreation department seventh- and eighth-grades girls teams.
According to the South Milwaukee police report:
After the game between the South Milwaukee Lakers and Deer Creek of St. Francis, a fight broke out at the school, 801 15th Ave., in the afternoon of Dec. 21.
The daughter of one of the coaches was slapped in the face while a coach and her husband were punched. The fighting was over by the time police arrived.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Police: Mother punched by daughter after knocking grandson, 1, to ground
- Police report: March 3
- Police say man beat woman when she did not know where they were
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police warn teens after they used their dad's credit card to buy Facebook games