· A 17-year-old student at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, reported his cellphone, valued at $100, was stolen from his locker April 24 or 25.
· GSA Fleet Management, 6055 S. Ace Industrial Drive, reported April 25 that a set of U.S. Government license plates had been stolen from a shipment.
· A 40-year-old Cudahy man was cited for theft at 4:15 a.m. April 27 after he took four cases of bottled water and a cigarette lighter from Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave. The man was arrested while taking the stolen merchandise to his apartment a block away.
· A 51-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for battery after an altercation April 25 with his 48-year-old girlfriend at her home in the 3700 block of East Edgerton Avenue. According to police reports the man berated his girlfriend because she was intoxicated, then left despite her protests. A neighbor reported the girlfriend had fallen to the pavement, and the man drove over her foot as he departed.
· Police are seeking a 36-year-old Milwaukee man who allegedly choked his 29-year-old ex-girlfriend and knocked her to the floor at the woman's apartment in the 5500 block of South Disch Avenue at about 8:30 a.m. May 1 .
· Acting on an anonymous tip of marijuana usage in a car, police cited a 19-year-old Milwaukee man for possessing drug paraphernalia at 6:27 p.m. April 20 in an alley behind the 3600 block of East Cudahy Avenue.
· A 20-year-old Mequon man was cited for marijuana possession at 10:22 p.m. April 26 after the car he was riding in was stopped at the intersection of South Whitnall and South Nicholson avenues. The driver, a 23-year-old Milwaukee man, was cited for operating after suspension.
· A 32-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for operating while intoxicated at 1:50 a.m. April 26 after she was stopped in the 3300 block of East College Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.16.
· A 30-year-old Nashotah woman was cited for operating while intoxicated at 2:19 a.m. April 26 in the 4500 block of South Hately Avenue. She was also cited for obstructing an officer for first identifying herself as her younger sister.
· A 34-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for operating while intoxicated after she was stopped at 3:17 a.m. April 26 in the 5000 block of South Lake Drive. According to police reports the woman's car matched the description of a car that struck a parked car in the 3600 block of East Somers Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.14.
· A 37-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 1:41 a.m. April 27 after he made an illegal U-turn in the 3300 block of East Layton Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.10.
· A 29-year-old Cudahy man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 2:37 a.m. April 27 in the 3500 block of East Layton Avenue.
· Police are seeking a 16-year-old Cudahy boy who allegedly punched holes in a bedroom wall and broke a window after a quarrel with his mother at his home in the 2600 block of East Vogel Avenue around 6 p.m. April 27. The male, who was cited for criminal damage to property, sent his mother a text message, saying "I'm done living here, I'm gone." Damage was estimated at $550.
· A 44-year-old Cudahy man faces charges of criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct-domestic violence after allegedly scratching the car of his estranged 40-year-old wife, causing $1,100 damage, between 7 and 9 p.m. April 27, in a parking lot behind apartments in the 2600 block of East Edgerton Avenue.
· A 33-year-old South Milwaukee man and a 30-year-old South Milwaukee woman were arrested at 10:45 a.m. April 26 at Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., after they attempted to steal four bottles of whiskey with a combined value of $206. The woman was turned over to South Milwaukee police on a theft warrant there. Possible charges against the man are pending while police investigate similar incidents involving him at Pick 'n Save stores in Cudahy and West Milwaukee. According to police reports the couple would steal liquor and sell it to buy heroin.
· A lift valued at $6,500 and a $300 toolbox were taken from Tim's Towing and Recovery, 4417 S. Kansas Ave., overnight April 26-27.
· A 31-year-old St. Francis man was cited for operating while intoxicated after a traffic stop in the 3700 block of South Packard Avenue at 11:10 p.m. April 27. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.23.
· Graffiti was found spray painted on parking surface at Greene Park, 3356 E. Lunham Ave., on April 30. Cost of cleanup was estimated at $50.
· A 24-year-old St. Francis man was cited at 10:19 p.m. April 19 for receiving stolen property in the 4100 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue. Police said he took a bicycle he said he had found in Milwaukee.
· Two 16-year-old male students were cited for disorderly conduct after they fought outside a physical education class at St. Francis High School, 4225 S. Lake Drive, at 1:26 p.m. May 1.
· A guitar valued at $1,400 was stolen from a basment in the 1600 block of Monroe Avenue on April 26 .
· Police are seeking a South Milwaukee man suspected of taking $1,780 in cash from Marquette Liquor, 1123 Marquette Ave., just after 9 p.m. April 28. According to police reports the man was helping close the store, but was seen on a surveillance video re-entering the store at about 9:06 p.m. He went to where receipts were kept, then left immediately. The man's mother told police he had left home early the next morning.
· Police are seeking two Milwaukee residents, a man and a woman, regarding theft of two laptop computers valued at $349 apiece from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 10:25 p.m. April 25.
· A 25-year-old Rockford, Illinois, man faces theft charges after taking a bicycle parked outside Speedway, 2301 10th Ave., at 4:33 p.m. April 27. According to police reports a 12-year-old South Milwaukee girl had parked the bicycle outside the station. Surveillance video showed the man taking the bicycle and talking to occupants of a car that he apparently met with shortly afterwards. The car was stopped by Oak Creek police and the bicycle was found in the trunk.
· An unidentified male took a bottle of rum valued at $24.95 from Kings Row Liquor, 1202 Milwaukee Ave., at 5:18 p.m. April 29.
· A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for battery and criminal damage to property after an incident at 3:05 p.m. April 22 outside Taco Bell, 112 N. Chicago Ave. According to police reports the Milwaukee man was one of four pedestrians who crossed the intersection of College and North Chicago avenues against a do-not-walk signal. A 56-year-old South Milwaukee man honked at the group, and the Milwaukee man claimed the driver flipped them off. The Milwaukee man said he cursed the driver, who confronted him in the Taco Bell parking lot. The South Milwaukee man "said he only wanted to tell the subject he should not be flipping off people," when the Milwaukee man struck him in the face with a skateboard, breaking his glasses and causing a laceration above his left eye. The assailant told police he thought the older man would "jump him," and "seemed defiant as he told me that 'his people' would find out the names of witnesses" and "did not seem remorseful for his actions."
· A 14-year-old South Milwaukee girl was cited for battery after allegedly attacking a 16-year-old South Milwaukee girl outside the older girl's home in the 1000 block of North Chicago Avenue at 8:20 p.m. April 22. According to police reports the two girls had been feuding over Facebook. The assailant's 43-year-old mother, who drove her daughter to the site of the fight, has been cited for contributing to the delinquency of a child.
· A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for operating after suspension and operating while intoxicated after a traffic stop in the 1300 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 12:27 a.m. April 26. According to police reports the driver admitted having smoked marijuana about an hour ago, and there was a strong odor of marijuana in his van.
· A 44-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with operating while intoxicated after being stopped at 2:21 a.m. April 25 in the 1700 block of 10th Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.18.
· A 25-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for operating while intoxicated at 2:19 a.m. April 26 in the 1400 block of Milwaukee Avenue, after she failed to observe a flashing red light at 13th and Milwaukee avenues. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.12.
· A 67-year-old West Allis woman reported her car was struck by a hit and run driver at 11:18 a.m. April 29 at the corner of Nicholson and Rawson avenues. The woman told police she was making a right turn from northbound Nicholson onto Rawson when she was struck by an eastbound driver. Damage to her car was estimated at $600.
· A sixth grade student at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., was suspended for two days after throwing a chair at a teacher April 30. He was advised he would be arrested the next time he behaved that way.
· Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between April 25 and May 1.
- South Shore police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 7, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 31, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 24, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 17, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 10, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 3, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 25, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 18, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Jan. 14, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Dec. 17, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Dec. 10, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Dec. 3, 2015 issue