· A 25-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for retail theft after taking $116 worth of cosmetics from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 9:13 a.m. April 2.
· A catalytic converter was stolen off a van parked outside B&H Supply, 2116 E. Norse Ave., on April 3.
· Two mathematics teachers at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Dr., reported an Apple TV box valued at $100, and a Kindle fire computer tablet valued at $200, were taken from their classrooms sometime April 10.
· Two speakers, with a value of $440, and a GPS system valued at $100 were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 3700 block of East Holmes Avenue between 7 p.m. April 10 and 1 p.m. April 11.
· Two cameras and a GPS system were taken from a vehicle in the 3600 block of East Pulaski Avenue overnight April 10 or 11. Combined value of the stolen goods was $1,900.
· A 15-year-old female student at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Dr., was cited for battery and disorderly conduct after she beat up a 16-year-old female student at about 8 a.m. April 3. According to police reports about 25 students witnessed the attack before a male student pulled the assailant away.
· A 35-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia after he was stopped outside a vacant gas station in the 5000 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 11:03 p.m. April 6. A pipe and marijuana residue were found.
· A driver's side window on a pickup truck was smashed while it was parked in the 5400 block of South Packard Avenue on April 2. Damage was estimated at $300.
· The rear window of a car was smashed in the 3600 block of East Underwood Avenue overnight April 6-7. Damage was estimated at $300.
· A 13-year-old St. Francis girl was cited for trespassing after she caused security concerns when she wandered into Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, at 8 a.m. April 1. The girl told police she walked in with a friend who attends the school. When classes began, she was questioned by a teacher and fled the building. She was apprehended at the Milwaukee elementary school she attends.
· A 17-year-old Cudahy girl was cited for disorderly conduct after grabbing her 16-year-old sister and pulling her hair at 4:35 p.m. April 3. The incident took place in the Cudahy Police Department lobby, 5050 S. Lake Dr.
· A 14-year-old boy who lives in the 3600 block of South Ellen Street was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia on April 3. The boy's mother had reported him as a runaway. He was found at a Milwaukee apartment building.
· An unidentified male attempted to steal $477 worth of goods from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 4:20 p.m. April 5. When a store employee grabbed his cart, the man left empty-handed.
· A cellphone, valued at $708, was stolen at Spirits bar, 922 Milwaukee Ave., prior to 2 a.m. April 6
· A 20-year-old Cudahy man was cited for retail theft after he took $539 worth of electronic items from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 12:32 p.m. April 7.
· A 24-year-old Cudahy man was cited for theft at 6:41 p.m. April 7 after he tried to obtain $5.17 with fraudulent use of a receipt at Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
· A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for battery and underage liquor consumption after he allegedly punched and kicked a 19-year-old South Milwaukee man at 7:40 p.m. March 31 in the 3300 block of Marina Road. The assailant said he was trying to collect a $20 debt.
· A 32-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for disorderly conduct after allegedly hitting her half-sister, a 22-year-old Oak Creek woman, at at 7:25 p.m. April 6.
· A 60-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-battery at 7:56 a.m. April 9 after allegedly hitting his 57-year-old wife in their home.
· A 31-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia after police broke up a fight just past midnight April 5 inside the 14th Precinct bar, 1401 Rawson Ave. The man was also cited for disorderly conduct, as were two other fight participants: a 27-year-old South Milwaukee man and a 41-year-old man from Naples, Fla.
· A 27-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for criminal damage to property after he allegedly smashed windshield of a car parked at 14th and Rawson avenues at about 2 a.m. April 5. The car belonged to his ex-girlfriend, a 22-year-old Eagle woman.
· A counterfeit $10 bill was passed at Cousins Subs, 2965 S. Chicago Ave., between 2 and 10 p.m. April 3. This was the second counterfeit bill passed at Cousins within a week.
· An 18-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for reckless driving after he drove at high speed in the parking lot of Lakeview School, 711 Marion Ave., at 7:06 p.m. April 5.
· A 20-year-old Milwaukee woman, a 20-year-old South Milwaukee man and 20-year-old South Milwaukee woman were cited for underage alcohol consumption during a drinking party in the 1300 block of Michigan Avenue at 9:40 a.m. April 6. According to police reports the property owner arrived after loud fighting began and advised he is seeking to evict the 21-year-old host and 20-year-old hostess.
· A 20-year-old Racine man and two 19-year-old Racine women were cited for being in Grant Park after hours when they were found walking on the beach at 10:42 p.m. April 9. The women were also cited for underage alcohol consumption.
· Police responded to five domestic violence incidents between April 4 and 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: March 17
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10