A 25-year-old South Milwaukee woman was taken into custody on an warrant she punched her mother in an altercation involving the woman's son about 3:30 p.m. Feb. 24.
According to the South Milwaukee police report:
The 25-year-old woman was taken into custody on an Oak Creek warrant after police were called to a home in the 1600 block of Clark Court regarding an altercation between the woman and her 46-year-old mother.
According to the police report, at one point, the older woman told her daughter "Go ahead, hit me," and the younger woman did so.
The daughter told police she punched her mother after the older woman knocked her 1-year-old son to the ground, saying "I guess my motherly instincts just kicked in when she knocked my son down."
No charges were filed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Man cited for battery after striking man in face with skateboard
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28