· Police are investigating theft of seven DVDs from the Cudahy Family Library, 3500 E. Library Drive. The DVDs were taken between Jan. 19 and 29.
· A 44-year-old Greenfield man was cited for retail theft at 2:36 p.m. Jan. 29 after taking a candy bar and an energy drink from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave.
· A 45-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for retail theft at 3:16 p.m. Feb. 3 after taking packages of throat and antacid medications from Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave. Combined value of the medications was $42.
· Police are investigating an incident the morning of Feb. 4, when a woman living in the 5700 block of South Packard Avenue had a window on her SUV smashed. Damage was estimated at $200.
· A 45-year-old woman was cited for disorderly conduct after an incident at her apartment in the 3500 block of East Squire Avenue at 8:28 p.m. Jan. 29. According to police reports, the woman was advised she needed medical attention for a bleeding laceration on the back of her head. She resisted, kicking and cursing officers, while being taken to St. Luke's South Shore Hospital.
· A 21-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for bail jumping and cited for disorderly conduct at 1:25 a.m. Feb. 1 in the 3700 block of East Squire Avenue. According to police reports, the woman was involved in a loud quarrel with her ex-boyfriend. Her bail conditions from previous disorderly conduct arrests were to avoid contact with the ex-boyfriend and maintain absolute sobriety. Her blood alcohol content was 0.27.
· A 56-year-old Milwaukee woman reported her minivan was stolen the morning of Feb. 7 while she was working at St. Ann's Intergenerational Center, 2801 E. Morgan Ave. The vehicle was valued at $500.
· Graffiti was found Feb. 7 on a concrete wall on the St. Francis Department of Public Works property, 2125 E. Bolivar Ave. Damage was estimated at $500.
· A 46-year-old man from Winter, Wis., was arrested for disorderly conduct at 8 a.m. Feb. 1 after yelling and pounding on the door of a house in the 2000 block of East Howard Avenue.
· A resident of the 400 block of Bay Heights Road reported a gun was stolen from his unlocked apartment around 5:45 p.m. Feb. 5.
· Two bottles of whiskey with a combined value of $57 were stolen by an unidentified male from Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 7:16 p.m. Jan. 28.
· Police are investigating the disappearance of six wallets and $162 in cash from a safe at a group home in the 1000 block of Nicholson Avenue. According to police reports, the six disabled residents of the home had cash kept in the safe. The disappearance was discovered at 6:30 p.m. Jan. 31.
· A 15-year-old Caledonia boy was cited for theft after taking a knife from a home in the 1600 block of Minnesota Avenue while visiting there Feb. 3.
· A 60-year-old Oak Creek man reported his pickup truck was struck by a hit-and-run driver while parked in the 1700 block of Rawson Avenue between 6:30 and 8 p.m. Feb. 1. The diver's side mirror was missing, with damage estimated at $300.
· A car driven by a 34-year-old South Milwaukee woman struck a fence at 1511 Nicholson Ave. at 8:13 a.m. Feb. 4. According to police reports, she went off the road while trying to avoid a 64-year-old South Milwaukee man, who had changed lanes while both vehicles were northbound on Nicholson.
· A 37-year-old Waterford man reported his car was sideswiped between 2 and 3:15 p.m. Feb. 4 while parked in the 700 block of Milwaukee Avenue. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
· A dump truck driven by a 34-year-old Franksville man skidded on ice going northbound in the 900 block of North Chicago Avenue at 12:15 p.m. Feb. 5, striking a parked car owned by a 52-year-old Delafield man. Both vehicles sustained moderate damage.
· A window was smashed and a mailbox was damaged at Candles By Lilly, 1304 Milwaukee Ave., overnight Jan. 31 or Feb. 1. Damage was estimated at $300.
· A 28-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for disorderly conduct at 4:21 p.m. Feb. 1 after he yelled curses at a resident of the 900 block of Minnesota Avenue, while he was in the parking lot for Powers Tavern, 1815 10th Ave. The Minnesota Avenue resident told police he "believes it was directed at him due to complaints he has made about Powers Tavern," and had made a noise complaint about tavern patrons the previous night. The Oak Creek man told police he was aware of friction between the tavern and the Minnesota Avenue resident "and that is why he yelled at his residence."
· A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for disorderly conduct at noon Feb. 2 after cursing and screaming at police officers in the 2600 block of Fifth Avenue. Police had been called to an apartment regarding a loud argument between the woman and a 22-year-old South Milwaukee man.
· South Milwaukee police responded to three domestic violence incidents between Jan. 31 and Feb. 6.
- South Shore police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: June 9, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 7, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 31, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 24, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 17, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 10, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 3, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 25, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 18, 2016 issue