Police warned two teenagers after their father declined to press charges for using his credit card to purchase Facebook games Jan. 17.
According to the South Milwaukee police report:
A resident told police Jan. 17 that his 14- and 15-year-old sons used his credit card to purchase Facebook games.
The father "did not want to press charges against either of them, because he would end up paying the fines." He instead asked an officer to speak to his sons, whom he also suspected were using marijuana.
The officer "explained the charges that would be brought if this activity continued. Both admitted using their father's credit card without his consent and apologized."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Police: Mother punched by daughter after knocking grandson, 1, to ground
- Police report: March 3
- Police say man beat woman when she did not know where they were
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police warn teens after they used their dad's credit card to buy Facebook games