Police warned two teenagers after their father declined to press charges for using his credit card to purchase Facebook games Jan. 17.
According to the South Milwaukee police report:
A resident told police Jan. 17 that his 14- and 15-year-old sons used his credit card to purchase Facebook games.
The father "did not want to press charges against either of them, because he would end up paying the fines." He instead asked an officer to speak to his sons, whom he also suspected were using marijuana.
The officer "explained the charges that would be brought if this activity continued. Both admitted using their father's credit card without his consent and apologized."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Man cited for battery after striking man in face with skateboard
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17