I was going to post this before last Wednesday. However, I became busy and forgot. By the time I thought about it again, it was Wednesday night and music filled our neighborhood as my reminder. (It was a cold, wet Wednesday night. We were lucky enough to listen the music from our warm house.)
The petition below is for anyone who has ever driven by Packard Plaza in Cudahy and felt some level of surprise (or disgust) by the lack of business and the quality of the buildings.
Here is a video of the Cudahy School Board Forum that was held on 2/11/14.
- The person videotaping the event is an amateur (ME).
- The video was recorded by my new very cool camera, which specializes in taking pictures not recording videos.
- The video recording feature of my camera turns off every 16 minutes! This is why there are six parts.
- If you listen closely, you will hear me whisper and mumble.
- Most important, the content of the recordings are very informative. Even if you choose not to watch all six parts of the video (about 90 minutes), it is still very informative.
If you use Facebook, a great way to keep up with current news in Cudahy is to "Like" Facebook pages and to join Facebook groups. This is also a great way to support local businesses and community organizations.