Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
My most popular blogs from last week, Sunday – Saturday:
1) July 3 Live Web Stream Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular!
2) Photos of the Week (06/29/14)
3) One week before Independence Day, not surprisingly, liberals are not proud Americans
4) The surprising reason millennials won't get hired
5) Well they certainly didn't do it the FRANKLIN way
6) Culinary no-no #382
7) Dear fellow Franklin residents:
8) 2ND UPDATE: It's TIME to talk soccer
9) Friday Night Forgotten Oldie: "The ultimate example of Americana"
10) So, Kevin, on a scale of 1-10...