I am a husband, father, son, brother, uncle and friend. I believe in sharing my talents and experiences by giving back to the community by giving my time to coaching, church and especially to the disability community. I truly believe that all men and women are created equally.
“Cultivating Community Partnerships” A Community Conversation
Please come out and hear from business leaders from across the Milwaukee area about the benefits of hiring individuals with disabilities on Thursday June 5 from 5:30-8:30 at the Rosebud Cinema (6823 W North Ave, Wauwatosa, WI 53213)
· Enjoy local film “shorts” of success stories featuring savvy employers who have benefitted from hiring individuals with disabilities.
· Question & Answer with featured local business managers and their employers.
· Meet local Legislators and business peers.
· Refreshments and a FREE feature film ticket for a current chowing at the Rosebud.
· Most importantly, there is no admission charge
This event is being hosted by Creative Employment Opportunities.
I look forward to seeing you on Thursday.