My name is Kristan T. Harris. I have run for political office and have worked a political grass roots campaign for Ron Paul. I was nominated and elected to the GOP platform committee in 2012. I am a huge advocate for liberty and freedom.I am a libertarian at heart. I am also a news junkie and love a good mystery.
Written by: Kristan T. Harris | November,05
The Department of Homeland Security is coming to Wisconsin in style. The DHS is going to spend $19 million dollars on a private armed security force unit in Wisconsin and Minnesota. The unit will have “Top Secret” security clearance according to the official solicitation which also suggests that the DHS is not looking to hire armed guards, but professionals or military trained mercenaries.
This just goes to show you how the Department of Homeland Security continues to treat the American public it serves as the enemy. What on earth is the Department of Homeland security preparing for?
Here are some past Department of Homeland Security purchases.These items where purchased by the Pentagon none of which is for use in wars overseas.
- Department of Home Land Security purchase 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition
- DHS buys 2,717 “Navistar Defense” armored vehicles for service on the streets of America. Manufacturer website and vehicle specs.
- DHS purchased 7,000 full-auto assault rifles to be used inside the United States, calling them “personal defense weapons”
- DHS purchases 10,000 bulletproof check points.
- DHS “Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement for .40 caliber hollow point ammunition” by the DHS.
- Homeland Security to purchase “riot expansion kits”
- DHS also recently purchased half a million dollars worth of fully automatic pepper spray launchers
Why does DHS have enough illegal hollow point ammo to fight a 7 year war on hand? Why are they getting mobile armored units and bulletproof checkpoints? Is it Al Qaeda who is recording all our telephone conversations, emails, instant messages, texts, banking statements and putting camera’s up on the street corners?
Get ready Wisconsin! Will this keep us safe from terrorists? If we are funding Al Qaeda to fight for us in Syria is this money well spent? Your 7 times more likely to die from a shark attack than a terrorist attack. You do not see them hiring more life guards at the each do you? Get ready Wisconsin VIPER teams are on their way!
Must we be raped by the TSA to keep us safe from terrorists? Isn’t rape terror? Why is the TSA employee’s always in the news for crimes? Why does the TSA hire felons?